BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 9 August 2009

I guess I should begin with an introduction.

I am an opinionated person who loves to write and put my thoughts out there even if nobody is there to hear it. I hope that by starting a fresh blog I can get things off my chest, things that make me happy, things that bug me, anything if I feel like it. I won't reveal too much about myself yet, of course I will include one or two details, since I feel that they will be important in future posts, but other than the things I am about to tell you, you probably won't be able to identify me from anywhere else.

My name is Charlie, I am female, I live in London. I am aware that there are other places called London in the world. I live in THE London. I am also what you would call a "young person". I do not pretend to know everything, I look forward to the rest of my life in which I can discover new things. Most of all, I would love to travel. My user name is based on my favourite Beatles song. Incase you couldn't guess, I am a huge Beatles Fan. I am interested in Politics, so there will definitely be plenty of posts regarding current news topics, the government and likewise. I also enjoy reading, music, the internet, art, and film and hope to cover all of these things.

If you are still reading this then great. Don't be a stranger, I would love to interact with new people on here. I hope you will stick around. I am new to this and will definitely be taking a look around. I'd like to think there is always something people can relate to, and I hope you can find that here.
Thanks for reading.
Charlie.

0 comments: